To Serve the Nation through social means
Plan, initiate, execute and support the Education & Health related activities in Rajasthan with a special emphasis on empowering the backward and rural communities and enabling them to lead a dignified life.
Shri Sewaram Charitable Trust was constituted on November 30, 2002 at Kota to support programs in education, health care, rural development and destitute care.
EDUCATION & RESEARCH
- To advance, promote, establish run and/or render aid to research institutions, organizations, schools, college, libraries, reading rooms and such other educational and research institutions.
MEDICAL & HEALTH
- To provide medical aid and relief to the suffering people by establishing, running, maintaining and for-granting aid to hospitals, dispensaries, nursing homes, clinics, sanatoriums and other institutions maintained for medical research and running medical relief and by distributing medicines or giving financial assistance in this regard.
MATERNITY & CHILD CARE
- To establish, maintain, or grant aid to maternity homes, Child Welfare centers, Orphanages, Window homes, Schools for the blind and other organization.
SCHOLARSHIP & AWARDS
- To maintain grant scholarships, stipend, prizes, medals etc. to the Researchers, Students, Teachers and other persons connected and interested in research.
AID & PUBLIC SERVICES
- To grant aid for the establishment or maintenance of walls, tube-wells, bawaries, tanks and construction of and repairs to paths, roads, bridges etc. for the benefit of the public.
- To advance promote and encourage scientific, industrial, literal, physical and moral education.
NATURAL DISASTER HELP
- To help people during natural calamities such as flood,famine, earth quake, fires, epidemic and also during civil unrest and other distresses.
FOOD & SOCIAL WELFARE
- To help needy people with food, medicine, clothes or financial help or otherwise and to carry out all types of activities of charity & social welfare in the interest of public.
Your feedback has been received.